Montag, 30. Mai 2016

2016 Batsu Game No-Laughing Detective Agency

 Dear Gaki No Tsukai fans. Excuse me for being inactive for such a long period of time!


The Gaki no Tsukai cast participated in the 9th annual punishment game (the 10th new years show in the No Laughing Series). Unlike previous Batsu Game, this series is the first to include special guest named Masahiro Nakai of Japanese boy band SMAP participating in the first few hours of No laughing rule. This series also sets the new record for the slaps received by Hitoshi Matsumoto. Credits goes to TeamGaki, who subbed the whole Batsu Game.

So I hope you enjoy this years Batsu Game as much as I did.

WATCH HERE:   

(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 1 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 2 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 3 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 4 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 5 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 6 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 7 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 8 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 9 
(ENG SUB) Gaki No Tsukai Detective 10 

Kommentare:

  1. WELCOME BACK! AND THANKS FOR THE HARD WORK!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. i dont know whybut I cant watch any of your vids. even when i press skip ad, it doesnt change page. Any clues in how to fix it? I was watching fine, but when I got to No LAughing Prison part 9 and onwards, stopped working.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Saimah Begum, I just checked and saw that dailymotion put an age restriction on those parts of the gaki no tsukai video. I believe you will get rid of it, if you have a daylimotion account. If this problem still accurs please write another comment. I might be able to provide you with another Link.

      Löschen
    2. Nevermind, it worked when I went on my phone to watch it.

      Löschen
  3. Hi there. Good job on those videos, but i was wondering if you will upload the extra footages for the batsu games, especially the detective one. Keep up the good work.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Thank you for your hard work! I love GnT a lot xD

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I just saw that the part 3 of the Detective series has been removed!!!
    Can you upload again, please?
    Keep up the good work.

    AntwortenLöschen